FotoSketcher is FREEWARE. It is not in the Public Domain. The author, David THOIRON, retains the copyright for this work.
You can use FotoSketcher for personal or commercial work. You are allowed to sell images produced with FotoSketcher. You are not allowed to charge money for the software FotoSketcher other than the cost of the media to deliver it.
Use at your own risk. It is provided for your enjoyment and the author makes no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the software and any accompanying documentation.
in no event shall the author be liable for any damages (including damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the software, even if the author has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The following principles guide all of our online communications:
– We are committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this website.
– We do not gather personal information about users of our software or other visitors to our website.
– We do not send unsolicited email to users of our software or other visitors to our website.
– We will only use email to reply to email messages from users of our software or visitors to our website or to engage in other communication.
– Cookies on the current website are used solely for traffic analysis and personalised ads.
– Cookies can be accepted or declined, in which case generic ads will be displayed.
The FotoSketcher website contains downloadable software (FotoSketcher) which does not require the payment of a license for use. FotoSketcher is being distributed as Freeware.
Regardless of the lack of a fee for a license of the software, there are conditions for use of the software.
“The Author” herein refers to David THOIRON (the creator of FotoSketcher).
“The Software” refers to all files included with FotoSketcher.
Except where otherwise noted, all of the documentation and software is copyrighted by the Author.
Use and distribution of the Software is permitted provided that all of the following terms are accepted:
– The Author grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Software subject to your compliance with all of the terms and conditions of this Freeware License.
– You are only granted a license for the machine-readable, object code portion of the Software. You are not allowed to modify, enhance, reverse engineer or otherwise alter the Software from its current state.
– You will not have any proprietary rights of the Software. You acknowledge and agree that the Author retains all copyrights and other proprietary rights of the Software.
– The Software is provided “as-is,” without any express or implied warranty. Without even the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall the Author be held liable for any, direct or indirect, damages arising from the use of the Software.
– All redistributions of the Software’s files must be in their original, unmodified form. Distributions of modified versions of the files is not permitted without express written permission of the Author.
– All redistributions of the Software’s files must retain all copyright notices and web site addresses that are currently in place, and must include this list of conditions without modification.
– None of the Software’s files may be redistributed for profit or as part of another Software package without express written permission of the Author.
– Use of the Software within the scope of this license is free of charge and no royalty or licensing fees shall be payable by you. Use beyond the scope of this license shall constitute copyright infringement.
– This license shall be effective and bind you upon your downloading of the Software.
– The Author reserves his rights to modify this agreement in the future.
If you do not agree to all of the above terms, you are not permitted to use the Software in any way, and all copies of it must be deleted from your system(s).
FotoSketcher can be fully uninstalled at any time using the “Uninstall FotoSketcher” shortcut in the program’s Start Menu folder.
Alternatively FotoSketcher can be uninstalled from the Windows Add/Remove Software control panel.